Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mr. Big and the Foot Slut

Recently my life has mirrored way too many Sexy and the City episodes than I care to admit.  I met a man several months ago who I will call Mr. Big.  He is a handsome millionaire in his 40's.  He drives a mortgage-worthy car, drinks 18 year old scotch, winks at me and calls me kid.  No joke, aside from having a driver (he values his privacy too much, yes I asked), he is Mr. Big in the flesh.  This man also happens to have a foot fetish.

Mr. Big and I chatted online before meeting and exchanged pictures, where he commented on my beautiful feet.  Why I sent a man a picture that included my feet is beyond me but something to keep in mind for determining foot fetishes in the future.  Now, if only I can find one with me peeing to rule out the golden shower fanatics. 

When we finally met in person, he was very sweet.  I was keenly aware of him eyeing my feet in my black pumps but let down my guard after a glass of wine and good conversation.  I made the mistake of putting my feet up on his side of the booth and bam!  I spent the rest of lunch attempting to put my shoe back on while he stared hungrily at me and massaged my feet.  I have to admit, the man gives a killer foot rub!

As our friendship progressed, I gathered more information about his fetish and occasionally threw him a bone by sending him some post-pedicure pics.  He liked my feet, but not all feet.  He found them sexy even though I refer to my mangled phalanges as "retartoes".  He prefers dark polish and my signature color, Wicked, is right on the mark.  Threats to come over with stinky feet after working out only fueled his desire and made him admit that he thinks dirty thoughts about my feet.

Mr. Big and I quickly realized that we were better suited for friendship than anything else and our conversations have dwindled to an occasional check in.  He's been going through a tough time personally and so I sent him a nice birthday gift last month.  Happy Birthday, Mr. Big.  I'm a foot slut.


2 comments:

  1. OMG. I am dying of laughter over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I'm working on my "foot job" in case Mr. Big and I ever become more than friends.

      Delete